Our Full-Scope Service List
Adelaide Bitumen has been one of the most trusted name in bitumen construction services for over 40 years. As one of the most durable and widely used surface choices across both public and private applications, it’s never been more important to check the quality of your asphalt surfaces in the interest of health & safety. Regardless of what condition your surface is in, the Adelaide Bitumen team is armed with all the tools and expertise to completely restore its safety and aesthetic. We specialise in site preparation, new installations, repairs and spray sealing services to accommodate every need. With over 40 years of experience in the industry, we’ve built our reputation in the industry by providing excellent customer service and quality workmanship, at an affordable price. Keep reading for a more elaborate overview of our bitumen construction services!
What We Can Do for You
As the experts in bitumen construction services, we have the experienced operators and modern equipment to create purpose-built surfaces of high quality. Let us touch on some of the work we do in greater detail.
- Asphalt: Installing smooth and durable asphalt surfaces using either a paving machine or applying the compound by hand. Every site is comprehensively assessed and prepared prior to application to ensure brilliant results.
- Spay-seal: Rejuvenating surfaces using a form of liquid bitumen to secure loose aggregate before applying an additional layer.
- Site Preparation: Consulting, assessing, and preparing a site prior to the application of new bitumen. Our methods depend on data such as traffic volume, surface incline and general use of the area to adequately prepare the site for new asphalt.
Our comprehensive preparation process facilitates the longevity of your bitumen. Leave your bitumen construction services to the professionals and call (08) 8359 4000 today.
Asphalt vs other outdoor surfaces
Although it was introduced hundreds of years ago, bitumen construction services are still in high demand.This is for the following reasons:
- Energy efficiency: As the friction between tyre and car is minimal, asphalt facilitates a better fuel economy and reduces the emission of carbon dioxide.
- Noise-free: It’s definitely one of the more sound-proof alternatives.
- Enhanced safety: Its smooth, yet provides enough friction beneath shoes to reduce the chance of slipping.
- Durability: If routinely checked and maintained, quality asphalt can last in excess of 20 years.
If you’re looking for an affordable and reliable surface alternative without compromising the look of your space, choose our bitumen construction services. With experience in all facets of maintenance and construction, we can deliver solutions across applications such as airports, carparks, factories, strata corporations, residential properties and more! Chat to us about your next project via (08) 8359 4000 today.