Do You Require Asphalt Repairs Adelaide?
Prevent further damage and avoid huge repair expenses with our asphalt repairs Adelaide. When damaged asphalt is not repaired in time, this allows water into the sub base, which can soften it and lead to further damage. As a result, you may be forced to excavate the damaged area and have it replaced with an entirely new patch of asphalt, which can be a costly and lengthy procedure. Don’t just trust anyone with your asphalt repair Adelaide. The team at Adelaide Bitumen are highly experienced and can determine the proper patching technique and materials based on the extent of damage on your asphalt. No matter how small or complex the damage is, Adelaide Bitumen have the tools and industry knowledge to repair your asphalt to the highest standard to leave it looking and feeling good as new.
Signs of Asphalt Damage
There are a number of signs you can look out for that will indicate when it’s time to seek asphalt repairs Adelaide.
- Cracks or holes: As obvious as it may sound, cracks and holes can occur for various reasons. However, the most common cause can be from general wear and tear or movement of the sub-base. Fortunately, if minor cracks and holes are repaired early, this can extend the life of the asphalt path.
- Multiple potholes: While the weather and constant weight of vehicles eventually leads to cracks overtime, multiple potholes may suggest that the surface is no longer capable of supporting the level of traffic it is experiencing and requires replacing.
- Drainage issues: If the asphalt surface collects pools of water, this can lead to severe issues later down the track. Water will weaken asphalt and increase the number of potholes and cracks.
About Adelaide Bitumen
We specialise in both commercial and residential asphalt repairs Adelaide. With over 40+ years of experience in the industry, the team at Adelaide Bitumen have developed an unmatched level of craftsmanship and knowledge on asphalt. Some of the services we can assist with include, but are not limited to:
- Crack sealing
- Pothole repairs
- Pavement design
- Saw cutting
- Base course preparation
- Subgrade/base course stabilisation
- Concrete kerbing
- Bituminous priming
- Hot mixed asphalt (both machine or hand laid)
Our team can carry out a variety of large to small sized projects from roadways, subdivisions, carparks (including under crofts), driveways, tennis and basketball courts, pathways, trenching, potholes, speed humps and trip hazard repairs. So, for all your asphalt repairs Adelaide, look no further than Adelaide Bitumen and call 08 8359 4000!